Saturday 29 August 2009

Got cake?

Hello,
I haven't posted for a few days, because I 've been really busy at work and I 'm just too tired after these long 11.5 hour shifts.
I made this card with the Cricut. I love using the basic shapes on the Plantin schoolbook cart.
The cardstock is from DCWV and the designer paper is from Memory Keepers Nonsense White-Out collection. I inked the edges with more white ink and jumbo java from VersaMagic Dew Drops.
The image is from Inkadinkado Birthday set. The sentiment is from G Studio for only 99 pence!
Stamped in Jumbo Java and colored with Whispers, Stickles and Sakura gel pens.
I popped the images with 3D-foam. The ribbbon is from Hobbcraft and the brad is from Pipoos.
I added more Stickles to the background paper to give a bit more Birthday sparkle. I also inked the cardstock with Adirondack Latte ink, so it 's a bit less girly and I can use for a male birthday.

No comments: