Wednesday 5 August 2009

Cricut cards

Hi there, Just sharing 2 cards I made with the Cricut Graphically speaking cart and Plantin Schoolbook cart. The paper is from a big K&Co bundle pack and from the Wedding Collection pad which is double-sided and a lot heavier paper. The cardstock is from DCWV. The bottons are from Autumn Leaves French Twist. The ribbon is vintage from my mum. The teddybear is from Sandylion. I've collected a few of their stickers over the years. The corner punch is Carl from Carla Craft. I added some machine stitching and a sticker to one of the buttons. More stitching on this card and some brads from Memory Makers. The flowers are from American Crafts. The lace flower is again vintage. The sentiment is a rub-on from DCWV Quote stack. The paper is all from K&Co, I think they have lovely romantic stuff. Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

No comments: