Sunday 23 August 2009

Boo!

Hi there,
Just finished this funny little Halloween card. I made it with my new Crafty Secrets stamp set.
I combined 5 little stamps to create this scene. I really like this cheeky little girl.
First I stamped the image in VersaMark and Midnight Black VersaMagic and heat embossed it with clear powder. I colored the image with Copics and tried to match the colors with the background paper which is from DCWV. Then I used Distress Ink dried marigold and shabby shutters to "dirty" the white bits of paper. I used green cardstock from Coordinations, sanded and distressed to layer the image. The orange paper is from the Basic Grey Ambrosia pad. I used a Martha Stewart punch to create a border. The flower is from Marianne Design and the brad from Basic Grey Lime Rickey. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft.
A close up view shows off the Orange Peel Stickles I used on her hat and the brad. The letter rub-ons ore from Doodlebug Simply Sweet. I also used the Spellbinders deckled rectangles to die-cut the image.
I 'm having so much fun with these stamps. Already have another image stamped and ready to be colored.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: