Thursday 6 August 2009

A birthday card for mum

Hello, Just like to share a birthdaycard I made for my mum. I 've made this card with K&Co Cut 'n Paste collection. I just cut out the little girl from one of the papers and then layered her on top of some other papers from the pack and used Xcut Large corner rounder punch. The flowers are cut with the Cricuts' Accent Esssentials cart from the same paper and DCWV cardstock and then sanded. The plastic flowers on top are from American Crafts and also had a good sanding to make them blend in. The brads are from Memory Makers. I used raffia for the stems and some ribbon from Hobbycraft. The Happy Birthday stamp is from G Studio and came in a set for just £1, it is stamped in Crimson Copper Brilliance Dew drop. The little girl looks like an image from an old Betterfood biscuits packet. I added some Sakura clear glaze to her lips and eyes, so they would shine. Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

No comments: