Thursday 13 August 2009

Birthday boy

Hi,
The day 's gone by so quickly. I 've had a good time crafting. I made 2 cards and a half, LOL. still waiting for the last one to dry so I can proceed.
I'll show you something else while we wait.
Another card made with a Morehead stamp and again the little boy.
I wanted to make some boy cards, because I don't often do. The boy is stamped in black Staz-on on handcrafted paper from cotton rag. He is colored with aquarelle pencils from Caran d'Ache and some Stickles used for his eyes, shirt and shoes.
The cardstock is from DCWV, sanded and the corners rounded. The text paper is from DCWV too and the patterned paper is from Sizzix Little Sizzles. The sentiment on the front of the card is from Hero Arts and heat embossed with silver powder.
I used the same papers on the inside and the Happy Birthday stamp is from a set from Inkadinkado and again heat embossed with silver powder from Artemio. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft and is sold by the metre or part.
Thanks for looking .

No comments: