Monday 17 August 2009

Another Feeling Yucky

Hello,
Just had some good news. Got an e-mail from The Stamp Attic and she has got my favorite stamp in stock: the feeling yucky set! I'm going to have some others of Crafty Secrets too. Just expanding the collection. I'm very glad she stocks the range. I wonder if anyone will ever stock the JustRite stamps. I have 3 sets but only one size round wooden stamp holder. Again a very thoughtful present of mother dearest. She has to send them over from Belgium, so it 's not cheap for her. I have been on the JustRite website and they do some lovely stuff. Now I have their PDF catalogue. If anyone wants to stock, I 'll be at your shop...
Here 's the card I finished tonight. I started yesterday, but then went to town and got some buttons and lace trim from John Lewis. Spotted some new ones I didn't have.
The paper is from Basic Grey Porcelain. The pink splattered paper I made with Glimmer Mist in Vintage Rose from Tattered Angels. The sticker is layered on paper die-cut and embossed with Spellbinders. The sentiment and button row is stamped in Rosebud Vintage Ink from Ranger. Just the thing to have, it is scented!
The sentiment is clear embossed. The 2 little kids are from Crafty Secrets Feeling Yucky stickers.
The felt flowers are American Crafts', the chipboard heart too. I added the stickers and then put Anita's 3D glaze over it. The button is from Autumn Leaves and the trim from John Lewis. The sentiment and button strip are raised with pop-dots and 3D-foam. I took a picture of the 4-sided stamp from stampington.com Somerset studio. I 've looked on their website but they don't stock it anymore.
Good evening and thanks for looking.

No comments: